Parts Consultant Required
Myers Orleans Chev is looking for a Parts Consultant with excellent customer service skills to join our Parts Department.
This is an entry level position - no experience necessary!
The successful candidates will:
- Process incoming requisitions
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Provide assistance to technician requests
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Prepare and track work orders
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Utilize computer software
- Answer customer inquiries & handle cash transactions
- Delivery and pick-up parts from various locations as required
- Supportive team environment
- Energetic management
- Health & dental benefits
- High volume traffic
- Company events – lunches/treats, company parties, tickets to events, and more!
- Company discounts on service, parts, and new/used vehicles
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply to:
Mark Reid – Parts Manager – at email@example.com