Comfort and luxury are what you’ve come to expect from Buick. You can also expect our commitment to ensuring worry-free driving. That’s why every new Buick is backed by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty to correct any defects in material or workmanship occurring during the warranty period.
With your new Buick, you have a vehicle that’s designed to reward and excite your senses. Your common sense is also rewarded with the GM 6 year/110,000 km* Powertrain Component Warranty with Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation that’s available on all 2014 Buick models.
* Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
When we say you’re covered, we mean you’re covered from front to back. Your Buick New Vehicle Limited Warranty includes:
– Basic Warranty Coverage (Including Tires)
– First 4 years or 80,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage against defects in material or workmanship.
– Tire Coverage – The tires supplied with your vehicle are covered against defects in material or workmanship (wear-out is not considered a defect)
Powertrain Component Limited Warranty
– First 6 years or 110,000 km, whichever comes first.
– $0 deductible on repairs.
– Warranty is fully transferable at no extra charge.
– Engine Coverage (some exclusions).
– Transmission/Transaxle Coverage (some exclusions).
– Transfer Case Coverage (some exclusions).
– Drive System Coverage (some exclusions).
EAssistTM Components (Lacrosse And Regal)
Certain eAssistTM components are covered for 8 years or 160,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, against warrantable repairs.
What’s covered: The energy storage control module and components includingeAssistTM battery, eAssistTM battery disconnect, powerpack assembly, and theeAssistTM battery cooling fan. Also covered are the starter generator unit, starter generator cooling pump, high voltage 3-phase/12 volt cable assembly, and auxiliary transmission pump.
Courtesy Transportation & 24/7 Roadside Assistance
First 6 years or 110,000 km, whichever comes first.
Corrosion coverage – first 4 years or 80,000 km, whichever comes first.
Rust-through coverage – first 6 years/unlimited km.
General Warranty Information
The warranty covers repairs to correct any vehicle defect (not slight noise, vibrations, or other normal characteristics).
Warranty repairs, including towing, parts, and labour, will be made at no charge.
Towing is covered to the nearest Buick dealer if your vehicle can’t be driven because of a warranted defect.
To obtain warranty repairs, take your vehicle to a Buick dealer during the warranty period and request repairs.
Warranty period for all coverages begins on the date the vehicle is first delivered and ends at the expiration of the coverage period.
Emission Control System Warranty
– GM is fully committed to ensuring that the Emission Control System of every new Buick is performing to specifications and reducing harmful emissions. Coverage is against defects or workmanship.
– 8 years/130,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage on catalytic converters and powertrain control modules.
– 4 years/80,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage on emission control parts for defects and performance.