GMC New Vehicle Limited Warranty
You know the importance of relying on a vehicle that works as hard as you do. That’s why every new GMC is backed by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty to correct any defects in material or workmanship occurring during the warranty period.
With your new GMC, you have a vehicle that’s designed to professional grade standards. So whether you’re on a job site or a camp site, you’ll have peace of mind with the GM 5 year/160,000 km* Powertrain Component Warranty with Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation that’s standard on all 2014 models.
* Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
When we say you’re covered, we mean you’re covered from front to back. Your Buick New Vehicle Limited Warranty includes:
– Basic Warranty Coverage (Including Tires)
– First 3 years or 60,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage against defects in material or workmanship.
– Tire Coverage – The tires supplied with your vehicle are covered against defects in material or workmanship (wear-out is not considered a defect).
Powertrain Component Limited Warranty
– First 6 years or 110,000 km, whichever comes first.
– $0 deductible on repairs.
– Warranty is fully transferable at no extra charge.
– Engine Coverage (some exclusions).
– Transmission/Transaxle Coverage (some exclusions).
– Transfer Case Coverage (some exclusions).
– Drive System Coverage (some exclusions).
Diesel Engine Components
For GMC trucks equipped with a 6.6L Duramax® Diesel Engine:
First 5 years or 160,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage against defects in material or workmanship.
Diesel engine assembly, including turbocharger components.
First 8 years or 160,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage against defects in material or workmanship.
During the Hybrid warranty period, towing is covered to the nearest GMC servicing dealer if your vehicle cannot be driven because of a warranted Hybrid specific defect. Contact the GM Roadside Assistance Centre for towing.
What’s covered: Transmission, brake modulator assembly, hybrid battery, and 300-volt electrical system. See owner’s manual for details.
Courtesy Transportation & 24/7 Roadside Assistance
First 5 years or 160,000 km, whichever comes first.
General Warranty Information
The warranty covers repairs to correct any vehicle defect (not slight noise, vibrations, or other normal characteristics).
Warranty repairs, including towing, parts, and labour, will be made at no charge.
Towing is covered to the nearest GMC dealer if your vehicle can’t be driven because of a warranted defect.
To obtain warranty repairs, take your vehicle to a GMC dealer during the warranty period and request repairs.
Warranty period for all coverages begins on the date the vehicle is first delivered and ends at the expiration of the coverage period.
Emission Control System Warranty
– GM is fully committed to ensuring that the Emission Control System of every new GMC is performing to specifications and reducing harmful emissions. Coverage is against defects or workmanship.
– 3 years or 60,000 km, whichever comes first, coverage on emission control parts for defects and performance.
– 8 years or 130,000 km, whichever comes first, on specified major emission components such as catalytic converters and powertrain control modules.
– Light Duty trucks equipped with Heavy Duty Gasoline or Diesel Engine (with Gross Vehicle Weight of 3,856 kg (8,500 lbs) or greater) – 5 years/80,000 km, whichever comes first. See Owner’s Manual for complete Components in the Emission Control Systems Warranty Parts List.