The 2018 Chevrolet Volt is here at Myers Orléans Chevrolet Buick GMC! Get yours today!
Battery Range up to85
Standard OnStar4G LTE
Drive on your terms
Offering up to 85 pure electric kilometres,1 the 2017 Volt allows you to make fewer stops, letting you focus on your commute.Download a Brochure
Efficiency In Engineering
The Chevrolet Volt is powered by two electric motors that work in unison to optimize efficiency and conserve electric charge while providing responsive power and torque.
With a fully charged lithium-ion battery, Volt is capable of driving up to 85 kilometres without using gas.1 The second-generation Volt battery is both lighter and holds more energy than the first-generation one.
When the battery runs low on electric charge, Volt seamlessly engages its gas-powered generator to help keep you going for 100’s of additional kilometres.
Volt looks for ways to smartly use energy while you’re on the road. Through regenerative braking and Regen on Demand™, Volt captures its own momentum to recharge the battery as it slows down.
The Power Is In Your Hands
Volt recharges with a 120-volt portable cord in approximately 13 hours3 or with a professionally installed 240-volt charging system in approximately 4.5 hours.3
Based on GPS data, a programmable “home” setting for charging allows you to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates when you’re charging at home but always begins charging immediately when you’re charging off-site.
Charging Stations Are All Around
Brilliance In Every Detail
Behind the design
Volt designer John Cafaro and engineer Pam Fletcher discuss how Volt was designed inside and out to be a stunning vehicle that’s intuitive to drive.
Volt offers support for Apple CarPlay™6 compatibility, a smarter way to use your iPhone® to make calls, listen to music, get directions and more with the standard Chevrolet MyLink®7 display.
Android Auto™ lets you connect your compatible smartphone to the standard Chevrolet MyLink7 to access select apps, your calendar and playlists or navigate with Google Maps™.8
Make phone calls, access navigation, select radio stations, choose music from your mobile device, and more.7
OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi
The Chevrolet Volt is powered by two electric motors that work in unison to optimize efficiency and conserve electric charge while providing responsive power and torque.Explore 4G LTE with Wi-Fi
Available advanced safety systems
Featuring a series of available innovative safety systems and cutting-edge response technology, the 2017 Chevrolet Volt was designed to help protect you before, during and after a possible collision.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Volt Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
- Available Lane Keep Assist9 provides gentle steering wheel turns (and Lane Departure Warning alerts if necessary) to help drivers avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when they are not actively steering and their turn signal is not activated.
- When in Reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert9 provides alerts to help the driver detect approaching left or right cross traffic.
- The available Forward Collision Alert and Low Speed Front Automatic Braking systems use camera technology to alert you to slowing vehicles in your path, and even automatically applies brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity.
- Available on the Volt Premier, Adaptive Cruise Control9 automatically helps keep you at a safe distance from the cars ahead of you, braking when necessary and resuming speed when the road is clear.
- Volt features 10 airbags4 and smart sensors designed to adjust frontal airbag inflation according to the severity of a crash.
- Volt utilizes advanced high-strength steel throughout, which reduces mass while maintaining overall vehicle strength and integrity.
Innovation in safety
The designers behind the Chevrolet Volt worked hard to build a safer vehicle. Join them as they showcase the cutting-edge safety technology inside the vehicle.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.